Monday, September 28, 2009

My babe's Kitchen my view

I was heading home from the market
to make a meal for myself
maybe some beans or fried eggs...
but then my babe called me on the way
he said he couldn't dream of eating anything else
but something that i had specially made...

so i poured out some rice on a plate,
and took out the chicekn that i had saved
for day like today.

i poured some water into a pot,
and picked the rice while it boiled
fried some onions in another pot,
and added the curry that he so loves.

he will eat this food with his heart,
because no one can cook like i can.

rice in the pot starts to rise...
chicken in the other coming to a boil...

then i hear a noise.
someone coming in through the back door
my babe he has arrived

and i didn't even get time to run some water in the bath,
so i could get cleaned up!
but i know it will be alright
he will still love me
even with sweat trickling down my breasts

2 comments:

cerealinabox said...

This is more beautiful than the word itself!

Kayb said...

Sweety this is amazing. Words of a woman in love being loved :-*