Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Angry woman's mind

If i let you speak, i will just loose my head,
But i think there is alot that needs to be said,
I will try to be quiet just for one sec',
So you can get a chance to have your say.

But before i let you speak let me just say,
That you had better know what not to say.

Don't tell me about your day,that will just get me more upset.
Don't tell me about that jav,that left your car with a dent.
Don't tell about that day,when we made out in the rain.
Don't even start with anything that your mother said!

I am really upset, so please just know what to say.

Tell me you're sorry that you want me to stay.
Tell me you want me and not that stupid stray.
Tell me you love and beg me to stay.

Beg me to forgive you and promise that i wil stay...

1 comment:

G said...

i love this piece. piognantly beautiful!!!